Bytown Video Productions is a local multimedia company based in Ottawa. Bytown Video Productions launched in 2010. Our Company offers a full range of services to meet our clients from Video Production, Video Editing, Photography, Audio Visual, Video Conversion, Photo Scanning, Video Slideshows, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Duplication & Giant Games.
- Showcasing our Wedding Services at the Spring Ottawa Wedding Show on March 14th & 15th, 2020 at the EY Centre. Both days from 11 am to 5 pm
- Filming Pique Dance Studio Annual Recital at Algonquin College Commons Theatre on May 31st, 2020. 2 Shows: Afternoon Show from 1:30 pm to 3pm & Evening Show from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Filming The Loft School of Art & Dance Annual Recital at Earl of March High School on June 6th, 2020 from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Filming Step by Step Dance Studio Annual Recital at Longfields Davidson Heights Secondary School on June 6th, 2020. Time TBD
- Filming Denise Smith Dance Studio Annual Recital at St. Paul High School Auditorium on June 12th, 2020. Time TBD
- Filming Le Studio De Danse Footsteps Annual Recitals at La Maison De La Culture in Gatineau on June 12th & 13th, 2020. Times TBD
- Filming Kingston School of Dance Annual Recitals at The Grand Theatre in Kingston on June 13th, 2020. 2 Shows: Matinee Show 1 pm to 3:30 pm & Evening Show 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Filming Rosemary Breman School of Dancing Annual Recital at Perth District Collegiate Institute on June 13th, 2020 from 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Filming Cindy & Igor Wedding on August 1st, 2020 from 2pm to 10pm (Time may change). Getting Footage of the Ceremony, Family Photo Shoot & Reception
- Filming & Taking Photos of Vanessa & Jimmy Wedding on October 3rd, 2020 from 2 pm to 11 pm (Time may change). Getting Footage & Shots of the Ceremony, Family Photo Shoot & Reception
- Taking Photos of Hannah & Amanda Wedding on October 23rd, 2020 from 2:30 pm to 10 pm. Getting Shots of the First Look, Ceremony, Family Photo Shoot & Reception
We are a full-service video production company that has the latest equipment to make your project stand out from the competition.
If you have raw footage or a clip on file that you would like edited down, or would like to make the video more professional, we can produce results.
At Bytown Video Productions we offer photography and post editing of photos. We have the latest in photography equipment to make your project look outstanding.
We have the latest and greatest equipment to fulfill all your event AV needs, including laptops, projectors, screens, live streaming, DJ lighting, and PA sound systems. We offer delivery and technical support to make sure your event runs smoothly.
We can take your old images such as 35mm slides, negatives, roll film or old photos and digitize them to a JPEG format or any other format you wish.
Do you have old videos lying around deteriorating? If you want to perserve your precious memories, we can convert them to DVD.
Years of experience
This experience has cultivated our industry expertise and service quality
Customers are satisfied by our experience and professionalism
We've complete many amazing projects for our clients
Peoples Choice Best Videographer
From the Ottawa Wedding Awards
Community Federal Regulators Awards 2019
Real Estate 236 Leather Leaf Terrace
Elsie & Blese Fobissie Wedding
"a pleasure to work with"
We worked with Andrew and Ryan of Bytown Video Productions for the first time in June of 2015 for our year-end production at Aultsville Theatre in Cornwall, On. We were very impressed with their organization and their professionalism. We were so satisfied with the DVD that they produced for Powell School of Dance, that we asked them to come back in September to record the Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of our new facility. Both gentlemen are highly skilled in their field, and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to many more years in partnership with this amazing team!
"I would highly recommend their services to anyone"
Our studio had gone through quite a few other videographers before finding Bytown Video Productions, and we would never go anywhere else now. Andrew and Ryan have been nothing but professional and have gone out of their way to tailor their services to our specific needs. They are very flexible and willing to accommodate changes as required. The product they deliver is always more than satisfactory and all of our clients have been happy with their DVD. I would highly recommend their services to anyone and look forward to working with them for many years to come.
"They delivered exactly what we needed"
Working with Bytown Video Productions has been great. They are very professional and accommodating. They delivered exactly what we needed to promote the Nature Nocturne program. Nature Nocturne is an experiential event and extremely diverse in programming, music, and lighting. Andrew and Ryan handled these challenges very well and delivered a quality product.
"The final product was beyond our expectations"
Bytown Video Productions did a wonderful job covering our wedding. Andrew and Ryan were very creative and captured so many beautiful moments. They worked extremely well with our other photographer, truly showing their expertise and professionalism. The final product was beyond our expectations - it was well edited and perfectly synced with the music. We can tell that Andrew and Ryan put a lot of effort into our special day and we greatly appreciate it.
"Bytown Productions was with us every step of the way"
When we switched to Bytown Video Productions for our year end productions at our dance studio we were a little apprehensive. We had used the same videographer for many years and were hesitant to change. What we ended up with was a far superior product and the parents were so happy with the price. Bytown Productions was with us every step of the way. Spending time at rehearsals, including 'behind the scenes' in the video and caring about the finished product. It was a wonderful experience for all of us involved and they will be our videographers of choice from this point forward. Thank you guys for making this such a positive experience.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Just wanted to let you know the two young men you sent to do the videotaping were very polite, totally helped with my nervousness, and made this as stress-free as possible. Would love to do this again and hopefully would be even better at it with practice. Taping in sections and having it as well organized as to what exactly to share in that section really helped. So Thanks for the opportunity!